Generating Clients/Customers Through Business Networking and Referrals - CEC Course
This course will explore, and hopefully get you comfortable with, the art of networking. You will be introduced to a variety of tools and techniques that demonstrate how to use individual styles to communicate, how to put people at ease and how to promote your business. Also, learn why referrals are the best form of business generation and walk away with four tactics to get referrals TODAY!
By Derrick Wilburn, MBA
- Understand the importance of and need for vendors.
- Identify businesses that make the best networking partners.
- Identify the four methods of vendor prospecting and effectiveness of each in landing new partners.
- Construct a solid first meeting plan once a new vendor has been identified.
- Learn effective strategies for working with and getting the most out of new partner relationships.
- Implement a systemic approach to asking clients for personal referrals.
|Generating Clients/Customers Through Business Networking and Referrals ||Video (Session)|