TRX® Rip™ Training Foundations
Step up your training sessions by learning the foundations of Rip Training. This high–intensity course provides a strong introduction to the essence of this exciting new program. The essential elements of Rip Training will be covered, along with a system that focuses on the proper progression and regression of exercises using the TRX Rip Trainer.
By Pete Holman, PT, TRX
- Describe why Rip Training is a valuable training modality.
- Describe how to perform and modify foundational push, pull and rotation Rip Training movements.
- Summarize the importance of multi-planar, kinetic chain training.
- Detail basic set-up and usage guidelines.
- Describe how to use the vector resistance and stability principles to manipulate exercise intensity.
- Learn to design a workout that contains all 7 foundational movements.
|TRX® Rip™Training: Foundations ||Video|
|TRX Rip™ Training Foundations ||Test|